2/28/2017

Guest Post ... from Niseach





I'm going to give you a glimpse into a couple of days in my life this past week ....

I woke up on Thursday morning to this.



And I thought Christmas had come early this year.


I could hardly believe it, because this white stuff had been on the ground a wee while back, but Calum was telling me that winter was pretty much gone, and now that the days are getting longer, we will soon be able to spend pretty much all day outside playing football.

Well, I love playing in the snow, except for one thing: it goes into clumps on my fur and when I try to take the clumps off, I hurt myself. The amazing thing is that when I come inside, and mammy wraps a towel around me, these clumps of snow all go and I'm just a wee bit wet.

I can't wait until mum begins homeschooling me and I'll get to learn why all this stuff happens.



Once I've been dried off a wee bit, I curl up in my corner for a snooze. Mammy always makes sure I'm cozy, and I don't push the blanket off me because I know she likes me to look cozy.

(Calum is teaching me how to make Mum feel good when she wraps us up and gives us loads to eat. Calum is a real pro at this making-Mum-feel-good stuff.)



He's also a real pro at going outside for a kick-about without me. 



When he does that, I jump up onto the window sill and put on my cutest, poutiest face.

And I wait for him to pity me enough to let me out to play ball with him.




I wait, and wait ...





And then I realise that he prefers playing football without me.

I'd almost fall out with him except for this ....




He takes me to the top of the world ...




I mean the actual top of the world ...




Or maybe it was another world altogether. Wherever it was, it was the best walk I've ever had.

Hope y'all enjoyed that wee insight into my life here in Aberdeenshire. Mum and Calum are always talking about how beautiful it all is. I'm sure it is, but I'm just happy being with them. 

1 comment:

  1. You live in such a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails